Thursday, March 18, 2010

Cars.
These are one of the many things that Brody and Warwick are obsessed with.
They have loads of them.
They are all over the house.
There are about 20 in my purse.
They each carry one with them at all times.
I love it!
This is the first one we ever owned. It was the only boy toy I owned when Brody was born. When he was old enough to rummage through the toys he found this little yellow car. I think this little car is named Luigi. He carried this around for months. I can't believe it still exists and hasn't disappeared. It is such a cute little car.
I found this line-up yesterday.
Brody spends hours lining up his cars and racing them around the kitchen counter.
This must be his starting line.

A few hours later, I found this line-up.
Warwick was racing the same set of cars.
I like how he has a monster truck in the lead...
and Lightning McQueen in last place!
Little boys are so cute!



2 comments:

WINTER IN SUNSHINE said...

this was brodys line up or yours? i know how much you love cars! just kidding. trey and warren are obsessed as well. one time when my dad lost his cell phone, he was searching every where around the house and eventually said, "still no cell phone but i found about 10 lightening mqueens in all the couches..."

Katherine said...

Your blog is absolutely adorable!