Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Flower Favorites

I just thought I would share some pictures of the flowers that I have growing in the yard. I really love a yard full of pretty flowers.
Mophead Hydrangeas-'Nikko Blue'
Lacecap Hydrangeas- I really like how delicate these look.

Cosmos and Black-Eyed Susans- Cosmos are among my favorites this year. They are bright and beautiful. I love their fine leaves-so pretty!

Geraniums- These have always been one of my top picks. I love the shape of the leaves and the bright flowers. My all-time favorite geranium is the trailing geranium.

Black-Eyed Susan- I love the color of this flower!

Black-Eyed Susans in bulk! These look incredible on a bright and sunny day!

Cosmos

African Marigold

Daisy

1 comment:

Southwick Family said...

Hi Diana--I love looking at your blog just to dream about what life would be like in America. I love the adventures you guys are sharing... camping, beaches, runs. How perfect and fun.
Just to make you really jealous that you aren't in Singapore, we were doing a workout in my front patch of grass, and instead of flowers, I noticed that there were patches of black mold everywhere in the grass. I'll take the Oregon flowers anyday!