Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Night 2009

I took the kids Trick or Treating in the neighborhood that my brother, John, lives in. It is the perfect Trick or Treating neighborhood. Lots of houses and no traffic. The kids had a blast running from house to house and we even ended the evening with some tasty soup at John's house.

After our ward Trunk or Treat, Madison decided that she didn't like being a mummy. Mostly, because I couldn't put it together right and it kept falling off in random spots. She decided she wanted to be a . So, a she was...a very scary . So scary that Warwick wouldn't even come near her! Pretty funny.
Our little wicked .

We tried and tried to take a group shot and this was the best we could do.
Warwick's little eyes make me laugh.


The first house. Where's Warwick??
He fell asleep before we even started Trick or Treating!
He woke up about half way through and joined the gang sprinting from house to house.
He loved it and would scream, "thank you," as he was already half way to the next house.

They are a little spooked in this picture. Spooky music was playing and someone was talking to them from inside the house on a microphone.
Look at their faces!
"Thank You!!"
The last house!
Madison joined Amelia and her friends playing games. They played some version of dominoes.
Madison loves games.
They ended the night playing Mr. Potato Head until I was so tired I could hardly move.


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
P.S. I keep getting words censored from my blog. Does anyone else have this problem??

3 comments:

Laurel Eldredge said...

The kids look great! It is such a fun night, huh?

Phoebe said...

I love that you are getting censored on your own blog!

Looks like you had a perfect Halloween!

C & C said...

I LOVE Madison's costume. She is the cutest witch!