We didn't go to Hawaii, Mexico or Europe for spring break, but I think the kids still managed to have a good time!
Here are some of our Spring Break 2010 Highlights:
(sorry, in advance for all the pictures. i just couldn't eliminate any.)
1. We went on a nice Sunday afternoon walk around Grandma Bushnell's neighborhood.
2. We went on a hike somewhere in Blodgett. Warwick was extra impressive on this hike. He ran practically the whole way trying to chase Jason, Tyler and Amber down as they biked the trails.
3. We visited Grandma Bushnell where Warwick ran around in his underwear...as usual.
4. Brody got to help the boys use the chipper shredder.
(thanks, mom, for madison's cute easter outfit!)
6. Madison got to hold her new baby cousin, Cassidy. She is so patient and helpful. She keeps pestering me to give her a baby sister now!
7. We went to Cassidy's baby blessing. She is too cute!
8. We hiked Bald Hill. The kids made it all the way to the top. They even spotted Grandma Bushnell's house.
Here we are making our way to the trail head...with Cubby in tow.
Jason actually ran while we hiked.
The view from the top.
Brody caught a potato bug and carried him all the way home. Poor bug.
9. We hung out with our favorite dog, Cubby. This is the best dog ever.
10. We had a few jam sessions.
11. We took a bike ride to the park with my parents.
12. We stripped the wallpaper in my mom's bathroom. Who knew that this could be so fun? This kept the kids entertained for hours! They cannot wait until they get to help her paint it.