Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad!!!

Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad! We love you!
This was then...

...And this is them now! They are spending their anniversary this year on a mission in Guyana. As you can see, my mom still manages to keep their life exciting by falling into ditches full of alligators!

Lucky for my mom, my dad is still quite the stud!
"I've still got it!" That phrase usually follows poses like this! I love my dad!
Equally, lucky, is my dad. Check out his beautiful bride.
This has to be one of the cutest photos ever.
I think my mom is in heaven!


Can you imagine having to walk over these bridges on a daily basis??? My dad recommends falling in. He says it's a great way to cool off.





Happy Anniversary to you both! I love you and really miss you!

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

Your parents are AWESOME!!! We just sat here with our mouths hanging open at all the crazy stuff they're doing with smiles on their faces! they seem pretty great....

Jason and Diana said...

sylvia-no kidding! they are having some wild experiences and are loving it! check out their blog. it's on my blog, listed as mom and dad bullock. you'll find some wild photos and stories.