Friday, August 28, 2009

Double-Header Farewell

We made a quick trip up to Seattle for a double-missionary farewell. Lindsi (my niece) and Trevor (my nephew) are both about to leave on a mission for our church. I am so proud of Lindsi and Trevor! Lindsi is off to Las Vegas and Trevor is off to Houston. It was a great farewell and a great weekend, but so sad to say goodbye!
Warwick spent most of the day in the sandbox, on the monkey bars and climbing up and down this ladder. He is a cheeky boy.

This is how Madison and Brody spent most of the day. Playing Mario Cart. It was great entertainment for the kids, but it is crazy how addicted they get in just a short time!
I don't know how many times I heard this phrase, "Just one more game, PLEASE?!!"
(note to self: NEVER ever buy kids video games!)
Bry is going to kill me for posting this, but I just gotta. Like father, like son. He has inherited the ability to fall asleep anywhere and anytime! This is how Bryant spent the entire farewell open house. Isn't he cute?? Actually, he really is and he makes me laugh! I love this kid.
Me and Trevor...soon to be Elder Johnson.
Good luck in Houston!
Jamie, Kacie and I
Cutest girls in Woodinville!
Madison taking a break from Mario Cart.

Lindsi, Jamie and I.
Good luck in Vegas, Lindsi!
My cute little buddies are all grown up!
The Johnson gang and I. I LOVE these kiddos.
The Johnson gang all together one last time...before they send off two missionaries.

2 comments:

Dozen Senses said...

-loving the pictures of you with our kids! Thanks for these. I wanted to make sure to get a photo of all the Bushnell, Johnson & Bullock cousins on Sunday. That was 14 cousins together between the three families! Now I have to wait two years for the photo dangit but what a great day of unique memories.

Nanci said...

I love reading your blog Diana! You are so cute and your family too. I love seeing the pictures from LO. Like the lake, your trampoline in the back (remember we used to jump on the tramp with the sprinklers underneath too?!). Were your kids swim lessons at LO pool? That's where we took them. I still remember one year when you were the only one who passed, Matt and I failed!!