Friday, August 28, 2009

Swimming lessons are over for the summer. It is so sad. I wish summer could last forever.
Swimming lessons were a success this year.
Brody was such a brave little kid this summer.
He actually loved swimming and wasn't too shy to participate in his class!


Warwick was in Brody's class, but this was how he spent most of the lesson...wandering around the pool looking for trouble.
Madison is a little fish. She loves the water...not so much swimmer's ear, though. Poor girl finally recovered from a bout of swimmer's ear.
I asked them to show off their certificates...thanks, Warwick!
Here are pictures of Brody opening birthday presents.
I found an awesome battery operated riding tractor on craigslist for his birthday. He is so giddy about it.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

I was such a slacker this summer... no swimming lessons for any of my kids... I think all my kids got to do was watch me paint... next time you come to Seattle, stay an extra day or leave a day later and come and see us :)!

Dozen Senses said...

Our kids could take swimming lessons together all winter long at the YMCA if you'd move to Seattle & become Scott's Assistant Coach for WHS Girls' Basketball. C'mon. Jason wants a job in Seattle too, I'm sure of it. C'mon.