Saturday, June 14, 2008

Bollywood/Hollywood Night

This post is out of order, but I can't forget to add these photos! We had the BEST ward in Singapore and the BEST Activities Committee in our Singapore 1st Ward! They threw the best parties and everyone in our ward was so much fun. Can you tell that I miss them??? We were able to hit one last party before we left Singapore and the theme was Bollywood/Hollywood. I dressed Bollywood and Jason dressed Hollywood. I never thought that I would really get the chance to wear my sari, so I was excited about the party. One problem, though, I had no idea how to put it on. I had to run down to the pool at our apartments and scan the scene for anyone who could possibly help me! Luckily, I found someone and she wrapped me up and I was ready to go! The party was great, our ward was great and we miss them A LOT!




No comments: