Friday, June 13, 2008

Kuala Lumpur Tourney

I know...it has been a long time since I last posted anything! I will try and catch up with what we have been up to the last few months!

Right before we moved to Oregon we went on a romantic trip to Malaysia to play in an ultimate frisbee tournament. I say, romantic, because it was the first time that Jason and I had gone anywhere overnight, without our kids, since Madison was born almost 7 years ago! It was so much fun. We rode on a big team bus and stayed the weekend in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. We got to know some great people on our team, called Freakshow, and we really enjoyed the time together! It rained A LOT, so the fields were so muddy. It definitely made it more exciting and fun!

Jason looking good!

Jason makes a move to get open. Jason is awesome at cutting deep for a long pass in the endzone!

Tough defense! Jason looks like a giant!

Warming up with some teammates.

We loved our team. We met some of the greatest people playing frisbee.
Team Huddle!
Ting, Diana and Jac

I swear we were playing frisbee, not mud wrestling!
Team Freakshow!







No comments: