Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Flowers, Flowers, Flowers!

I have spent a lot of time the last few weeks planting flowers with Jason. His sister, Whitney, is a professional gardener, so PLEASE don't compare my attempts to her lush Garden! But, we have had so much fun beautifying our yard and watching the flowers burst with color...and I admit, some have withered away from my lack of tender loving care!
These flowers along the grassline have yet to bloom. I am anxious to see the pretty flowers!
I love these hot pink geraniums. My favorite flower, so far. They are lined with some pretty cool looking cosmos as well.

Isn't Oregon beautiful?? I love it here! This is where my children play. They love all the space.


These are just starting to bloom and they are pretty amazing. I am excited to see it bursting with flowers.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's a gorgeous garden!

arlene,
Lakewood florist

Laurel Eldredge said...

So are you guys Oregon residents now? Where is Jason working? We live in SF so we aren't that far away actually. Your garden is beautiful and my kids would kill to have a yard like that. We finally have a yard and they are in heaven (Although it is mostly weeds right now). Love-Laurel