Wednesday, July 2, 2008

School Carnival

A few weeks ago, we went to Madison's end of the year school carnival. The carnival was a hit with the kids. They especially loved the games and the bouncy castle, but I think exploring the Lake Oswego Police car and fire engine had to be Brody and Warwick's favorite part of the day!
I still can't believe that Madison is already done with Kindergarten! She loved it. Her favorite parts were the school bus, PE, library time and the great playground.

Jason, Warwick and Madison.


Brody and Madison had to try every booth.


Prettiest firefighter in Lake Oswego!

Brody and Warwick's favorite part of the day! They explored every inch of that fire truck!

FYI...Warwick is pronounced like War-rick, NOT War-Wick!

1 comment:

Joe, Jennifer, Clara, Hannah, Eliza, Isaiah said...

Di-
Was the FYI specifically for me? ;) I think I've got it now! Miss you! Jennifer