Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Anybody who knows us well knows that we really like to run. So, isn't only appropriate that I post a blog on our summer running??
Here is Jason leading the race on his home turf - Philomath High School


Madison has run in track meets, road races and cross country meets this summer. She seems to have fun and has a fierce little race face, but I think the motivating factor is always the ribbon at the end of the race! Here she is finishing a 1k.


Madison was the top girl finisher in the 5oo meters. Way to go, Madison!



Jason and I at the start of a 5K. I made a summer goal to break 20 minutes in the 5K. This race I had a crew of CV cross country runners and Jason trying to pace me through. But, I went home disappointed...22 seconds too slow! Luckily, the next week I finally did it...19:38. Now I never have to run a 5k again!



Doesn't this look cool? Running in Oregon is the best. Beautiful trails everywhere!







No comments: