Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Mark & Emily

My brother, Mark, and his wife, Emily, came for a few days and it was GREAT! They have 2 cute kids named Kelly and Owen and they brought their ultra amazing babysitter, Katie. We spent a lot of time at the park and taking the kids on walks through the nature trails by our house. It had been 3 years since I had seen them last, so it was extra fun to spend time with them.
Kelly is 4 and was a great playmate for Madison. Emily teaching the kids a thing or two about soccer. I think they had more fun watching Emily score on Katie than actually playing themselves.
Brody polishing his skills.
Warwick liked throwing the ball more than kicking. Must be the wrong sport for him!
Gotta love that tongue!
Wild Warwick - I swear he is going to kill himself with all the wild stunts he tries to pull!
Brody begs to go to this playground everyday. He loves the slide.
Emily and Baby Owen. Owen is the calmest baby ever.
Kelly and Katie. I am still trying to figure out how I can clone Katie. She is too perfect.
I am predicting Kelly is going to be a gymnast OR on American Idol. She has crazy monkey bar skills and can sing out of this world.



No comments: